strange one 2nd time lucky

I read the tarot cards, i never used to do it in exchange for momey, but due to circumstances I now do.
The people I read for, become absolutelly obbsessed and some even want to come back to me every day.This is driving me nuts.I want them to come for their readings and then leave me alone, or maybe come once every six months. I know it sounds terrible,
How do I deal with this?It is as though .\they become dependant on me , I have become their glorified shrink. I dont thinkI can handle this.......

You're running into one of the problems inherent in dealing in tarot cards, etc --- that, irrrespective of the value of tarot readings, you will tend to attract people who are unwell and very needy, and may need somehing very diferent, and far more, than you can or want to provide. You are not trained or qualified to be the shrink they want, so suh situations are not useful for you or them. One step to take is to have VERY clear and simple rules stated from the start, verbally, and perhaps also in writing --- that you will proviode a single session, and maybe a follow-up in 6 months, but are neither qualified nor willing to provide frequent sessions, which require different skills and facilities than yours. And you may need to remind current clients of this, as well. Remind them that if they have continuing worries and problems, they should see a shrink or qualified counsellor for that