Question
Posted by: MS K | 2009/10/28

strange marks

For almost two months I have a dark bluish black line running down my nail of the index finger of the right hand. It does not hurt at all. What could it be?

I also have two small circles on my upper abdomen for just a s long. At first I thought it was ringworms but they do not itch at all.

Hallo MSK
This could be a splinter bleed under the nail or a mole under the nail - please let your doctor have a look to exlude melanoma skin cancer. Let him also have a look at the spots on your abdomen - ringworms don't always itch.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/28

Hallo MSK

Reply to cyberdoc