Posted by: anon | 2012-05-30

strange illness

hello doctor
A few months ago I had a bit of tummy flu. I felt that I had recovered and after that had a very busy time. I''m a dancer and had organised a major show which I also performed in, prior to that I also performed in 2 stage productions, both of which were very high impact and high energy , but I''m used to it so i did not feel unfit, however whenever performing the most high energy numbers i felt a sudden cold sweat coming on and and an instant runny tummy that made me think (everytime) that I would have to run off stage.
This is still going on. I don''t feel at all ill under normal circumstances, I''m not on any medication, I''m not doing anything differently and yet I have this strange reaction. What could it be and what would you suggest I do about it? Thanks

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a stool analysis. This will give a clear indication of the possible cause.