Question
Posted by: Ray | 2009-10-27

strange headache

Hi Doc, I someti,mes get a headache, call it a headache, but its for few seconds, there is a painfull bit that last about maybe 10 seconds then its gone. Please help, this has beeen going on for maybe a month now. It occurs maybe once to three times a day. I will appreciate your suggestions.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Ray,

It sounds like a condition that rejoices under the name of chronic paroxysmal hemicrania - just a fancy name for what you have described. There is a particular medication that may help - call me on 0825555763 after 4pm, and we can discuss it further

2
Posted by: Phira | 2010-01-20

Hi doctor, I have a strange headache, its feels like something is moving in my head and when its better my left ear get blocked and i went to doctor about this, he gave me stress treatment and its not helping me at all, he looked at my ear he found nothing wrong with it. I will appreciate your suggestion.

Reply to Phira
Posted by: headache expert | 2009-10-27

Dear Ray,

Reply to headache expert