Question
Posted by: Non | 2009-11-20

Strange feeling in my throat

HI doc I am hoping you can advise me. I have been on Cipralex for about 4 weeks now and the last few days I have developed this funny feeling in my throat, almost like I have a lump in my throat and like I am not swallowing properly. I find myself constantly trying to almost double swallow. It isn' t painful or anything just feels strange and it a bit annoying. Also I worry it could close up further and I would stop breathing.

Please could you advise if this has anything to do with the Cipralex or if you think I should see my doctor.

THanks

I doubt that it is related to the Cipralex and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for a throat examination.