Question
Posted by: Zaza | 2010/02/05

Strange feeling

Doc

I had my period on 26 Jan - 29. I am puzzled to still feel like my periods are about to come again, am having some little pains that i usually feel before my periods starts, what could be the cause for this.

Dear Zaza

There are several causes for pain, which is related to uterine irritability. These include the presence of an ovarian cyst, mid-cycle ovulation, pelvic infection, pregnancy, and also inter-menstrual bleeding. Should the pains be getting more severe or if bleeding starts I would suggest that you visit your family practitioner or gynaecologist.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/02/12

Dear Zaza

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert