Posted by: definately anon | 2012-02-13

strange erotic feelings

Hi, I need to know how abnormal this is, but I have a younger male gynae, who is very attractive. I have no feelings for him, but find myself very aroused at the thought of been naked and spread open while a stranger looks, the whole breast exam, and especially when he has me spread my legs is very erotic, thankfully I loose the feeling quite quickly during the pap, and the whole thing is over very quickly, but the wetness starts when I put on the gown, before he even comes in, and I cant seem to control it, I have gone 3 x in the last 2 months, due to a complication, and all is well, but I wonder if I am some sort of a freak. I cant tell my husband or anyone about this, as I know what most woman would say, and my husband would make me change doctors, but it also occurred with my previous gynae who was older, and definately not sexy. I dont know what to do, but had to get this off my chest, advise please

arousal is absolutely normal and it may be more like a fantasy than any real attraction. as long as it remains fantasy, you are completely normal.

Posted by: anon | 2012-02-17

Yes I get wet, but nothing sexual. perfectly normal, when someone is looking so closeley, and the bi manual exam, it is perfectly normal for your body to get wet when someones fingers are inserted, not sexual at all, anyway there is a lot of gel, so they wont notice. most of us girls are in self denial about this, so dont expect many answers

Reply to anon
Posted by: definately anon | 2012-02-16

Thankyou expert, I was just wondering why only 1 lady answered, could more ladies be honest, if they get wet at the gynae, even if not turned on, if this is perfectly normal, do ladies have a fear in admitting this, we all know men can get erections when been examined, so what is the actual truth out there.
Am I alone?

Reply to definately anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-02-16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: definately anon | 2012-02-14

Please could some ladies answer their true feeling, even if the thought makes you uncomfortable, I am curious if I am alone, or not, also even if I am a bit extreme, I really need to know this. Do none of you woman ever feel anything at the gynae. Thanks to those woman that have answered, it is really appreciated

Reply to definately anon
Posted by: Anon | 2012-02-14

She lied, she actually likes it....
Dont get fooled...

Posted by: WOMAN | 2012-02-14

commenting to MAN, how would you know, do you think your wife would tell you, if that were the case? I certainly wouldnt.

Reply to WOMAN
Posted by: MAN | 2012-02-14

Okay, I am a man, so I have never been to the gynae, but I have asked my wife if she even gets a little wet at any time during the examination, and she says, definately not, never happenned.
She says the thought of another man looking freaks her out, and that is the biggest turn off for any woman, so change the way you think, because she has also told me that she has never heard anything so bazaar, even when her and her friends have joked about the gynae.

Reply to MAN
Posted by: anon | 2012-02-14

Change to a female gynae, or take your husband to the gynae with you, I dont think its well accepted to take your husband if you are not pregnant, but you are the customer, so who cares, but never tell your husband, men have a silent insecurity about male gynaes, even if they dont admit it, and that would make it worse, thats why men are not welcome for routine things. the less detail my husband knows the better, when it comes to that appointment, hopefully you will be back on an annual visit, then so what once a year, a bit of excitement, cant hurt anyone, if you keep it to yourself

Reply to anon
Posted by: Loo | 2012-02-14

It is not normal to be aroused at the gynae, there is nothing erotic about it, but getting a bit wet is a natural reaction, and I think every woman does get wet, just like you get a nipple stand when your breasts are examined, very horny not normal, but a little wet, perfectly normal

Reply to Loo
Posted by: wow | 2012-02-13

I have felt slightly aroused before, but generally the whole experience is not something I look forward to, but would have never admitted my arousel. The problem is the gyane will see that you are aroused, as your lips open up, and glisten with moisture, so I always concentrate on the awkwardness, so as not to get wet before he looks, sometimes it is difficult, and definately that speculum ends any arousel very quickly, the problem is been wet before he puts gel, I am sure they can notice. Think of work, kids etc, this helps. If you sit and think about exposing yourself, this will make it worse

Reply to wow
Posted by: KP | 2012-02-13

Absolutely nothing wrong with being aroused, there are other women out there that feel the same.

Reply to KP