Question
Posted by: Tina | 2012/07/22

strange discharge and pain around the labia and clitoris

For a couple of weeks I thought I had thrush. Having to scratch myself all arouind the vagina. I am using canisten for this problem which is a cream from yeast infections. I am using the contreceptive pill but have stopped usuing it today because I don''t know whether this is making the situation worse. My labia are extremely sore and the skin on them is starting to separate and fall off. I don''t know whether this is due to scratching or not. There is brown stringy discharge coming out of my vagina constantly but I don''t have my period. My clitoris is very sensitive and sore. When I urinate it burns a lot. I''m certainly not pregnant and certainly don''t have an STI. This is affecting me a lot. I''m only 16 and it''s really scaring me.

You need to see a doctor as the cream you are using is clearly not helping the problem.

4

Posted by: Tina | 2012/07/26

I''m a virgin. I''m on birth control because I get heavy periods. No need to be so rude :/ I''m just wondering what it is.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/07/23

.......... and you''re only 16! Find a healthier activity to pass your time for heavens sake!

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/07/23

You need to get to a doctor as quickly as possible and please take ALL you fu< k buddies with you. And dont even think of having sex with anybody until you are healthy so that you dont spread whatever you have.

Reply to Pamela