Question
Posted by: Odette | 2011-02-17

Strange discharge

Morning, earlier this week I started a bit of a yeast infection. I''m waiting for the meds to be delivered (as I am without transport and there is no pharmacy in walking distance). Yesterday I noticed the discharge was a bit of a reddish colour and today there is a LOT of discharge and it is again reddish (and it looks like a funny texture- not like normal discharge). I saw my gynae in November and December as I had a leaking cycst but he gave me the thumbs up. I did run out of my pill and had to wait four days to get it again (had to be delivered) and have not missed a pill since (it''s been nearly two weeks now). I don''t ''feel'' pregnant or anything buuuut I did post a question to the other doc as for a couple of weeks now I''ve been getting night sweats and stomach cramps. I don''t know if it''s related....

A slightly blood stained discharge can be due to thrush. ALso the missed pills could be causing a breakthrough bleed. If your period doesn't come when expected, do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-17