Question
Posted by: Lira | 2011-06-15

Strange cycle

I''ve been experiencing a change in my periods for the past 2 3 months- March was normal (cycle varyiung betwee 26 and 28 all my life, never missed a period.) Then in April I had a few days of very light brown discharge (actually just spotting) and in May even less. This month I had the usual symptoms (tender breast, slight abdominal cramps etc.) yet no discharge! I am quite stressed about this and could only get an appointment with the gynae in two weeks time. Any wise words, please?

I presume that you are not pregnant. It could be a hormonal problem and two weeks is fine to see your gynaecologist.

est wishes

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-06-18

est wishes