Question
Posted by: freekish | 2011-08-16

strange but true

the other night my husband came to bed in my panties, we started forplay, I tried not to re act to him in my panties,as I thought I would play along, but when I removed them to give him oral, he was also shaved bald, now I am totally concerned with this new fetish, after so many years of marriage. He tells me it turns him on to be shaved, and in my little thongs. He is a mans man through and through, and has never done anything like this before. Should I let him mplay his game, or stop this perversion in its tracks. It doesnt bother me, if thats what turns him on, but what if gay tendencies are developing, that will bother me

Dear Freekish,

We all have our various range of turn ons. Some we reveal in our relationships, some we may keep hidden only to our private selfs and others we may feel safe to reveal in a relationship as we grow more amd more trusting and safe in the relationship and we feel the need to be even more authentic and open in our relationships.

If these developments in your and your husband's sexual relationship increases your level of intimacy, expands your sexual repertoire, adding new an fun energy to the relationship and you are comfortable with it, then why not?

Being aroused by some cross dress play is not an indicator of sexual orientation.

5
Posted by: a man | 2011-08-17

Don''t make the mistake of thinking men don''t shave their pubic area, many men do it. I have been doing it for at least 15 years and would not have it any other way. My lady also loves it and I benefit by getting more oral sex than if I did not shave.

Reply to a man
Posted by: Gary | 2011-08-17

Freekish, you got that wrong too. 95% of gay men do NOT want to wear women''s clothes at all. And MANY perfectly straight men shave their pubes. It feels fresher and cleaner, and makes your member look bigger so surely it could be a turn on. And as explained to you, this is a popular fetish, and mostly a fetish amongst perfectly straight men. The fact that it turned him on and that he wanted you should tell you something. I take my hat off to him for having the guts to explore a little and make your sex life more interesting. But with this ill-informed suspicion, you will kill that flame very quickly and make him feel scared to ever try anything new in bed again. And I wouldn''t blame him. And please get a bit more knowledge about being gay. Wearing panties, or playing with dolls, cannot turn one gay. Will it turn you gay if you start waering his clothes? You are either gay or not, and if he has never given you any suspicions to think him gay in all the years of your relationship, I''d bet that he is not gay at all, just adventurous. Do not go and create problems where there is none. If you do not like to support his fantasy, or feel uncomfortable with it, why not just direct his attention away to something else, like one of your fantasies. And be gentle about it. If you tell him you think it is gay, he will be insulted and embarrassed and will never trust you again to share a fantasy.

Reply to Gary
Posted by: freekish | 2011-08-16

We communicate everything, and he told me it turned him on, and he has always wanted to do it, but was afraid of my reaction. I was horny at the time, so I enjoyed the sex as usual, it was different removing sexy panties off a man, and going down on a clean shaven man, so maybe I enjoyed it a little at the time, but in the heat of the moment. When givining it some thought, I obviously see this as a bit gay, shaven pubes, men dont really do that, and ladies panties, men dont do that either, well not straight men, that is where my concern lies, today its panties, and no pubes, what tomorrow

Reply to freekish
Posted by: ABC | 2011-08-16

Why didnt you talk to him about it? You wont be able to stop this " in its tracks"  you''ll only let your husband hide it from you. What happened to communication?
Werent you also turned on my it? How else could you have sex with him if it wasnt a turn on for you?

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Anon | 2011-08-16

Hi Freekish

there are many men out there with this type of fetish, it does not mean his gay, research has proven that majority of men who have this type of fetishism are totally heterosexual