Posted by: Ted | 2008-11-14

Strange bumps on my penis

Lately I have noticed strange bumps on my penis. They look a little like warts. Im not sure what to do or whats its from...?
Its isnt acne, as they have quite a hard skin layer around them.

Any help?

It is possible that what you describe is a sexually transmitted disease, i.e. genital warts for example. You definitely need to see your GP and may need to be referred to a urologist.

Posted by: Ted | 2008-11-20

After looking at pics of genital warts on the web, these spots look very different. They look like pimples (have little white heads, but a thicker skin over them). Also I havent been in contact with someone to get these from.
Could these be something that would go away with time?

Reply to Ted