Posted by: Lana | 2009-01-16

Strange behavour in 2 year old cat...

Good day,

I have a 2 year old female tortoise shell cat.
She is lovely, have a great " personallity"  everything you want in a cat.
She has a friend a 5 year old male, both was spayed and nututred.
He goes out but she prefers to stay inside...

Every night when I go to bed she will get on the bed and stare at me untill i fall asleep when my fiance comes to bed she will leave.

Why does she do this ?

Another thing is she is a very outgoing cat always wanting attention. But lately she has changed, almost like she would prefer to be alone... My sister in law and her husband and the 5 month old baby came to visit us for 4 days, since then she has been different... Can it be the crying of the baby that scared het ?

She is not sick, still herself just a bit more shy....

What can I do to help her ?

Dear Lana

But a Feliway diffuser. This should return things back to normal. Ask your fiance not to kick the cat when you are not there.

Posted by: Lana | 2009-01-16

Ha Ha Ha,

I will try that thanks.

Why does she stare at me untill I sleep ?

Reply to Lana