Question
Posted by: ANON | 2011/07/22

Strange behaviour

I am married for 18 years now, and have a low libido over the last year or so, but oblige hubbie with a quicky whenever he wants, but he seems to be more interested in his own penis now than me, he has started shaving his pubes, or keeps them very short and trimmed, which I have told him I dont like, because its not manly, I notice he has often got an erection while brushing his teeth or shaving, looking at his own bald penis, this is weird for me, and just because I am off sex, I will mostly oblige, because he needs it, but he definately seems more satisfied in himself than me, and when I have discussed this with him, he doesnt know why he likes to be shaved, or why he gets erect looking at himself, but he does tell me he doesnt enjoy, what he calls pity sex, but our low sex life doesnt add up to his shaving, or trimming or his constant erections, I find it a bit gay, to be honest. Any advise pleeeease

From what you are describing your intimate relationship has changed over time and most probably so has the two of you as individuals. By the sound of it you – as individual but also as a couple could most definitely benefit from the assistance from a psychologist dealing with sexual concerns. It is important to determine what it is that the two of you need as individuals and then finding ways to integrate both’s needs in the relationship.

You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.

3
Posted by: exilestar | 2011/07/25

it''s hard to tell, but i''d say it is gayishhh behaviour

Reply to exilestar
Posted by: OBVIOUS | 2011/07/23

men like a woman to want sex, not have sex as a duty, your husband has obviously been forced to change his sex drive, and is obviously enjoying his penis, as you are obviously not, men need to be needed, and his shaving and trimming turns him on, be careful he is now getting turned on by a penis, rather than you. You will probably find he always likes you shaved or trimmed, and what he cant get, he is changing his fantasy to a shaved penis etc. If you are just having quickies, there may be no more oral sex, foreplay etc, these are also things that men need, so his past reality is been turned into a new fantasy, but now its a penis, and not your vagina. Just some food for thought

Reply to OBVIOUS
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/22

Reply to Sexologist