Question
Posted by: Munir | 2011-11-09

Strange act

I can not understand why ? One of my neighbour, not my friend, invited me one night. He is married, his wife is beautiful and sexy.<br>He convinced me to have sex with his wife because his penis not get erection until he watch this act. I did lots of foreplay with his wife ( My neighbour was watching over there) . As soon as I entered her, he pulled me off. He has good erection by then and he did the rest with his wife. I was stunned. Can the sexologist explain the reason ?

It may be that he has a fetish whereby he becomes sexually aroused in this way.

4
Posted by: MR | 2011-11-10

@ Boomsie, swingers do. Your cup of tea can''t be enjoyed by everyone else.

Reply to MR
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-11-10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: boomsie | 2011-11-09

its all possible, but its just a turn on for that guy, but stupid, who will let another guy play his wife infront of him..for sure no man with balls.

and yourself...i hope you are single, or did it with a condom!

I will just be embarrased if i was either one of you..

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: crazy | 2011-11-09

Dude your neighbour is a sicko or you have a huge imagination.

Reply to crazy