Question
Posted by: Madimetja | 2012/05/09

Strange

My teenage son (13) sometimes talks while sleeping, when asked what he was saying, he seems not to remember anything. Is this common? What could be the solution for that?
I will appreciate your help.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This, in fact, is very common. It is completely normal, and nothing to be worried about. He will not be able to remember anything about it, and what he says means nothing at all - you must not think that it refers to anything whatsoever.

Because it is completely normal, nothing needs to be done about it - we do not want to give medication which could, potentially, cause harm, for a completely harmless situation.