Posted by: jo | 2011-01-07

i have visited the doctors with blood tests done, anemia, bp, tsh,iron, sugar is all normal they cant explain to me why i am dizzy in my head and get jitters when i am hungry, what is wrong with me i am not even pregnant, 35yrs

There are a multitude of reasons for dizziness and it will have to be investigated by a physician. I therefore, suggest that re-consult your doctor for further testing. Refer to the following link regarding dizziness:

Posted by: Agnes | 2011-01-07

Your sugar levels drop when you need food so if it''s only happening when you need food then it sounds normal? If it were happening all the time it would be a problem?

Reply to Agnes