Question
Posted by: Gogo | 2009/06/26

Strange

what do you think this means:

My married friend receives a food substance from a friend and takes it to be nice but does not eat it, the friend also male does not know it was not eaten. This substance was given to the friend by a single women. The single women hears that the friend gave it to my friend and calls him up to say she can give him more of the food substaance as she hears he likes it. My friends jumps at the opporutnity to go and fetch the food substance and when he gets to this ladies place, she opens the door in her pj' s to give him the food item???

Is this women trying to come on this married man?
Do you think the married man and this women have a history?

Or am i old fashioned in believing that single women should not be opening doors to married men at nite in their p.j' s ?

U can't help wondering what the "food substance" is. And one part of the story reminds me of one of the classic comedy Marx Brothers films, where Groucho says something about "One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." And when you say : " when he gets to this ladies place, she opens the door in her pj' s", I think any lady knows to keep the door in her pj's closed.
Seriously, it sounds as though she is quite possibly flirting with him. What is this enticing Food Substance, that led him to forget that married men don't go round to unmarried women at night, nomatter which door they might open, and whatever food they might offer.