Question
Posted by: T | 2008/10/18

Strange

I go to the bathroom all the time, at least 7-10 times a day, I am tired when I wake up, I sleep every afternoon. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week so I am quite active, I moslty only eat healthy food and drink 1 -2 cold drinks a day, and 1-2 fast food a month.

My nose is always blocked, due to my smoking, I am in the process of quitting, I have gone from 15-20 cigarettes per day to 1-4 per day, I am almost there and it feels great. I drink a lot of water about 2 litres per day.

What is going on with me I am always tired and go to the bathroom way to much please help.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

There are a multitude of reasons for tiredness (fatigue) and I therefore, recommend that you consult your GP, to have your thyroid levels, sugar levels and other related tests done.

Kind regards