Question
Posted by: Curious | 2010-12-15

Str8 but Curious

Is it normal for a str8 woman that is married for 10y to start fantasize about other woman

SExual orientation is a flux and will always wax and wane throughout life . Normality is what you define and you are not abnormal if you have fantasy.How you react to the fantasy will be the point where you will undergo decision making

8
Posted by: Mustang | 2010-12-17

You''ll never know until you''ve tried it once. Otherwise you''ll be thinking about it for a lot longer and it will get the better of you. Take the leap and have a dive is my advice.

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: kers | 2010-12-17

WAIT!!!!!!!!! this isn''t over yet!!!!

get in there and munch away curious...it''ll be good for you and while you at it...take a few pics won''t you???? hhehehehehe

Reply to kers
Posted by: Curious | 2010-12-17

Thanks for your input guys know I know what to do....

Reply to Curious
Posted by: shotgunwedding | 2010-12-15

Its just your flesh and lust getting the better of you, thats all it is. its called the CARNAL mind do something useful and research it!

Reply to shotgunwedding
Posted by: CJ | 2010-12-15

That''s how my ex wife started out. Curious + Fantasy + acting out the fantasy = left her home, two beautiful kids, a loving husband (with a couple of flaws) and now? She wants to come back. NOT A CHANCE!!!

Be very careful, please. And think things trough.

Reply to CJ
Posted by: ANON | 2010-12-15

WELL PUT BISCUIT.........N SORRY BOUT B4 WITH THE WHOLE DICK IN THE VACUUM THING. LOL :)

Reply to ANON
Posted by: ANON | 2010-12-15

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Biscuit | 2010-12-15

I don''t know.... me personally, nope, don''t think that it is normal.

What is nicer than being in the arms of a real man?

Reply to Biscuit