Posted by: Kim | 2013-01-24

Stopping Oralcon

Hi there, its been a week since taking Oralcon and I
feel terribly ill. Nausea, stomach cramps, headaches,
extreme tiredness that I''''m walking into things,
increased anxiety, heart racing and tight chest, iv
fainted a few times and I feel so weak that I have to
lie down. I''''m terrified I don''''t know what''''s going
on I''''m also so down all the time I have no energy its
terrible. What''''s going on? My libido has gone through the roof as well. Its been crazy having to deal with all of this. I don''''t have the funds to visit a Doctor so your response in this matter is rather urgent please!

You are experiencing severe hormonal abnormalities after stop taking Oralcon. Is there any way that you can start taking it again or was there a spesific reason for stop taking it? You can consult your nearest clinic for a low dose oral contraceptive. This can be taken in the place of Oralcon for at least three months and when stopped, you should not experience such bad side-effects.

Posted by: mich | 2013-01-28

Hi, i''ve been taking oralcon for 2 weeks now and also have constant nausea, fatigue and general feeling of malaise. Is this normal?

Reply to mich