Posted by: Kim | 2013-01-24

Stopping Oralcon

Hi there, its been a week since taking Oralcon and I feel terribly ill. Nausea, stomach cramps, headaches, extreme tiredness that I''m walking into things, increased anxiety, heart racing and tight chest, iv fainted a few times and I feel so weak that I have to lie down. I''m terrified I don''t know what''s going on I''m also so down all the time I have no energy its terrible. What''s going on?

It can take a while for your body to adjust to being off the Pill. Your symptoms do seem extreme though. WHy don't you see your GP to check that there is nothing else going on.

Posted by: Kim | 2013-01-24

I forgot to mention my libido has gone through the roof as well. Its been crazy having to deal with all of this. I don''t have the funds to visit a Doctor so your response in this matter is rather urgent please!

Reply to Kim