Posted by: Frustrated | 2010-12-10

Stopping in the middle of sex

My boyfriend stops in the middle of sex, with excuses of being tired. He then watches TV and leaves me staring at the ceiling. This has happened on several occasions, and always seems to be an excuse of tiredness.
Is there something wrong with me that turns him off?

Dear Frustrated,

I would not turn this problem on yourself. Whether your boyfriend is tired or not is not the most important issue here. The fact that he disregards your needs in the process is problematic. He should respect and value your needs and pleasure equally as he does his own.

This will require very honest and open discussion between the two of you and him needing to understand that your needs are also important.

Posted by: Jessica | 2010-12-15

I think you should give him his own medicine back....

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: cpt-guy | 2010-12-10

firstly, talk to him and let him know that its a major problem coz if you''re just staring at the ceiling then he may not know that its a problem at all...secondly, make him understand that you need alot more continuous stimulation to climax so make your own stimulation the focus for both of you 10-15mins before you even touch him...lastly, learn to maturbate yourself to climax then without saying anything, do it in next to him when he''s " tired" i dont care how tired he is, he wont be able to ignore that show and would surely wanna get involved in some way...

i think you''d be amazed how any guy would step up his game if you''re brave and mature enough to take responsibility for your own sexual pleasure and leave him feeling like just an accessory in the bedroom, which is basically how you''re feeling right now...but please only take this route once you''ve clearly communicated things a few times and gotten no results ok, good luck!

Reply to cpt-guy
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-12-10

i am sorry but i dont c a prob here, except that maybe u didnt make him a sammich afterwards, dont forget for next time

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: Waco | 2010-12-10

Frustrated, this is very selfish from your b/f. Next time he wants sex, you must ask him if is too tired to complete the deed and if so, then you are not interested. You must only participate if he can make you reach an orgasm, and more if you want, but never leave you half way. Sex is something beautiful for both to enjoy, but if it becomes a one sided selfish act, then it can turn you off so badly that you loose interest and once you are married it will eventually lead to seperation. Get him some pep pills or a tonic to wake him up, or find some one who is willing to see your side and satisfy your needs, which is the way it should be. Good luck

Reply to Waco
Posted by: XXX | 2010-12-10

Very strange,does he possibly cum and then leave you hanging ! It could also be that he goes somewhat flacid and therefore battles to perform

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Dimitri | 2010-12-10

Talk to your''d find that maybe he is not even aware that what he''s doing is wrong

Reply to Dimitri
Posted by: Ty | 2010-12-10

I think in the process hi suddenly thinks of something that makes him stress causing him to loose interest.

Reply to Ty
Posted by: A man | 2010-12-10

It definitely sounds abnormal, something is not right, question is what.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Charles | 2010-12-10

I honestly dont understand some men. I hardly get i need to beg but there is a guy that is not interested. Honestly i dont think there is anything wrong with you. Maybe he is seeing someone else.

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Frustrated | 2010-12-10

Maybe, but all the time?

Reply to Frustrated
Posted by: anon | 2010-12-10

maybe he''s just tired......

Reply to anon
Posted by: HUH | 2010-12-10

Maybe his erectile problems and goes flacid and doesnt want to tell you so goes for the excuse of being tired.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Chris | 2010-12-10

For total satisfaction you can contact me.

Reply to Chris