Question
Posted by: Chai | 2009-07-28

Stopping Depo injection

I was on the 3-month injection for 3 years and stopped last August. I had my first period again in April and then again in June.

But since June I have been getting them every two weeks. I dont know how long this will last but it' s driving me up the wall with all the mood swings. A friend of mine is in a similar situation and says shes been having bi-monthly periods for 2 years.

Will something like the patch help me get my periods regularly again? I dont want to take contraception as I dont really have to and am afraid of weight gain but also dont want to have bi-monthly periods for 2 years?

Thanks,
Chai

You could use the Pill or patch for a few motnhs to regulate your periods.