Posted by: Anon | 2013-01-21

Stopping contraceptive

I have been taking an oral contraceptive (Minesse) for over 6 years and stopped with it on Tue 15 Jan. Since Sat 19 Jan I have been experiencing very bad headaches, tiredness and some light nuasua. Could this be due to stopping the Minesse? And if so, how long will it continue? Will it blow over or should I see a docter?

It could be your body adjusting to stopping the Pill. It usually settles in a few weeks.

Posted by: Kim | 2013-01-24

I am having the same issues its been a week now and I feel very ill. Headaches, Nausea, cramps, light headed, anxiety, extreme tiredness... The list goes on. I don''t know if its the Oralcon or something else but its hectic. I hope they can answer our questions soon!

Reply to Kim