Question
Posted by: Dimples | 2009/06/05

Stopping and starting contraceptives

I ended my period on 24/05 and finished my tablets (Marvelon) on 26/05. I did not get a new pack of pills. I started my period again on 30/05 and finished on 4/06. When is the best time to start with the same / different contraceptive. I have not been intimate throughout the period described above. If I do however plan on being intimate, when would be the safest time (given that I have not have prevention since 26/05, and as I do not know when the best time would be to start with the pill again

You can start the Pill straightaway. You would have to wait 7-10 days before you are protected again