Posted by: nd | 2009-05-18

I have made the very difficult choice to stop all medication and treatment.
I simply do not have the finances to continue and my medical aid is dry already.

I have 6 AD' s left and I' m going to halve them each night to wean off of them.

Is there anything else that you can suggest to return to life before then?

I have only been on them for about 10 weeks. Cilift 20mg daily.

I really can't guess, a this distance, and you should consult your own prescribing doc or shrink. Suddenly stopping any meds can cause problems, and you are wise to at least try to wean the dose down gradually, though much depends on the precise drugs involved. Cilift may not cause problems with the halving. Have you discussed with your doc whether any other generic and cheaper meds might suit you and drop the price ?