Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2012-01-17

stopped using triphasil gaining weight by the day

I stopped using triphasil 3 months agto after using it for about 16 years. I do not need to use a contraceptive seeing that my husband had a visectomy.

My problem is that since I stopped I have been gaining weight. I went from 58kg to 62kg. This in 3 months and I exercise 4-5 times a week and really try to eat healty meals.

Do you think it will get better in time when my body is used to not getting the contraceptive/hormones anymore.

That is hard to say. It might be worth consulating a dietician as many people think that they are eating correctly when they are not.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-01-19