Question
Posted by: BB (Frustrated) | 2010/08/18

Stopped the Pill.... Pregnant?

I had my period on the 28th July, I stopped the pill on the 4th Aug, then my period started again on the 8th Aug. During these times I unprotected intercourse. I am not sure when it started, but I feel nausea (sometime pushing up), heartburn, hotflashes, sometimes dizzy, headaches and yesterday aftertoon I had light lower abdominal cramps. I did do a preg test on the morning of the 16th, but the second line was very faint....

Hallo BB
You could have ovulated and had a breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed. Please see your GP and ask him to do a quantitative BCG blood test
DR Bets

2
Posted by: Racoon | 2010/08/18

Faint = positive! Congratulations??

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/18

Hallo BB
DR Bets