Question
Posted by: Queen | 2009-07-03

Stopped pills midway now no period! Pregnant or Not?

started nordette and stoppped after 14 days due to constant bleed. had the breakthrough bleed as expected that lasted 8 days from last pill.Been unprotected since stopping the pill (30 days today) no sign of period or any noticable preg signs.All I have is very sore and tender breasts which I usually have after ovulation,so very confused as to where in my cycle right now and how long should I wait it out before testing for pregnancy. I was not on any contraceptives for 1year prior to now taking Nordette for the 14 days,so would my cycle take this long to get back to normal or could I be pregnant?

You should do a pregnancy test. If this is negative, the 14 days of Nordette have probably upset your cycle.