Question
Posted by: SKY | 2013-02-18

STOPPED PILL, NO PERIOD

i stopped the pill on 19 January, had withdrawl bleeding on the 23rd and it stopped on 27th. I have had unprotected sex after that. I have still not gotten a poper period, I took 2 pregnancy tests and it shows negative. am i getting my hopes up? when should I get a proper period? or should I go take a blood test at the doctor?

You should only get your next period around 20th February. It is too early to know about pregnancy and most women do not fall pregnat in the first month after stoping the Pill.