Question
Posted by: Chris | 2010-02-18

Stopped having sex

I would like to find out what could be the reason that my wife just stopped having sex. We are in our fifty' s and our sexlife was ok. Then she just stopped and that is 8 months ago. I asked her why and she said it doesn' t bother her anymore. Since then she only helped me out by hand twice!!

I am a man that loves my sex but this is just wierd.....sex up to the weekend and the next week nothing!!

I would like to know what to look out for. She did have an affair in 2008 but her lover died on one of their expeditions. After that we still had sex and I forgave her for that but this doesn' t make sense!! I did check to see if there was new mail addresses and sms' s but nothing, so I do not think there is some one else!!

sounds like she has just become menopausal - its a hormone thing - no need to look for SMS

5
Posted by: dumpit | 2010-02-22

dump her man...shes messed around on you once which makes her a lying cheating loose moral whore and who wants a frigid 50 year old anyway, if you are the same age you are financially attractive to 18-25 year olds so go for it....

Reply to dumpit
Posted by: anono | 2010-02-22

No way this does not mean that she is cheating again. this happens to some woman, is she on medication? She has probably just lost a bit of libido. Are you treating her like a princess etc....make it like you are dating again.

Reply to anono
Posted by: anon | 2010-02-18

she is cheating again...very obvious, you are not looking closely enough for the evidence. she has another phone you dont know about, like a pay as you go, and she has an online email address like gmail or hotmail...you would never know!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-18

The fact that she cheated on you and now doesn' t want sex with you is concerning to say the least.She is clearly not into you in a sexual fashion.
I suggest you go for counselling.It would be unfair of her to expect you to go without sex for the rest of your life.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-18

She is cheeting again, I' m sure of it. Go for counseling.

Reply to Casper