Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

stopped birth control

I stopped using triphisal about 4 days ago. Want to know why i started bleeding i just finished my periods last week. Wanna start using female condoms. hardly see them around. where can i get them?

If you stop the Pill, you will have a bleed as the hormones are withdrawn. The female condom is difficult to find, but try one of the pharmacies. They may be able to get it for you.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

Hi, I stopped just before starting the white tablets. Thanks for advice.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

Did you stop the Triphasil whilst in the " white zone" ? ' Cause that is the best time to stop it, to prevent you from bleeding again a few days after you stopped taking birth control. It' s normal to bleed again once you' ve stopped birth control, ' cause your body needs to neutralise itself again.