Question
Posted by: Lorato | 2009/11/24

Stopped 2 month injection, want to start TTC

Can any1 help with some advice.
I was on the 2month injection for 6months (only 3shots), I was supposed to go for my next injection on the 10/11/09 but I didnt go coz we decided to start TTC –  I am 25yrs old, I started with yasmin in 2005 (my cycle was between 19 &  22 days), I changed to Evra Patch in 2008 and then changed to 2month injection early this year so I am not sure how long my cycle is now.
My last period was on the 8/11/09 and lasted 3 days and now today 24/11/09 I am having my period again, do I consider this to be my normal period or withdrawal bleeding? Now that I have stopped the injection will my cycle go back to the 19 -22 days or should I expect it to be different?
Is there something that I can take in order to induce ovulation?

Hallo Lorato
Your cycle may be a bit irregular for a month or two but will gradually start falling into a pattern again as the cycle normalizes. It sometimes help to take a oral contraceptive like Yasmin for a month or two to put your body into a rythm again. There isn't anything you should take to induce ovulation, it will start by itself - but it may take a few months, so just be patient.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/24

Hallo Lorato

Reply to cyberdoc