Posted by: Este | 2009-09-28

Stoping Orgasim

When I get stimulated outside, I stop my partnerbefore I reach my orgasm,because it feels extreemly sensitive and as if I am going to explode. he only thing is I can' t stop myself from stopping my partner. And I think it bothers my partner. What do I need to do?

1.external stimulation of the clitoris will cause it to swell and become more sensitive which is normal. If the sensitivity is too much to the extent where it is interfering with your’ls intimacy or causing pain, I suggest that you speak to your partner about it highlighting that he listen to you when you ask him to stop. He could thereafter focus on other parts of your body( or move on to fingering or insertion) or u could continue to stimulate him with your hands while allowing the clitoris some time to relax before stimulating it further.

Posted by: Ja | 2009-09-29

You stop him to hold off an orgasm? Whats wrong with that?
When its time to cum you let him know and voila!

Reply to Ja