Question
Posted by: B | 2011-09-07

Stoped havin periods

Dear Doc,

I have had problems with my mens cycle for years now (2-3 years) at first it was irregular (every 2 - 4 months ill have my period) Now the last time i had a period was November 2010. I am 23 years of age.

I have been to gynea''s before, in wich te one told me that everything is normal, even had n papsmeer the results where normal to. The only thing he said is that i do not ovulate but thats according to him not n problem. Then after that I went for a operation to remove my appendix and the surgeon took a look at my ovaries as well (i have a huge scar) and he said that i have beutifull ovaries.

I went for plenty of sonars before and always they said nothing is wrong, 4 months ago at my last sonar the doc only noted that my one ovary is a bit larger than the other one, which is apparently normal.

I do tend to get cramps again in my lower abdoman, my breast are getting bigger two. and believe me i wish the reason can be pregnancy but about almost a month ago i did take n test and it was negative.

I honestly dont know what to do anymore, my husband dont understand when i tell him that the problems for not falling pregnant is with me not him. Is there a answer for my problem??? And is it true that you can fall pregnant even if you are not having your period?

I think you have been given the cause for not having periods - you are not ovulating. There are medications that can stimulate ovulation, such as Clomid.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-13