Question
Posted by: Wynand | 2011/04/19

stop smoking effects

i am 46, smoked for 29 years, last ten about 50 a day, stopped smoking for 3 months now, have no craving anymore, but have the following issues: very tired, stomach cramps and sores in my mouth. i am smoking an electronic cigarette with no nicotine, but it is more to keep my hands busy. why all the problems since i stopped, as i haven''t been to a doctor for 10 years while smoking?

Hallo Wynand
Electronic cigarette fluid contains propylene glycol which can dry out mucous membranes and cause sores in the mouth. The tiredness and stomach cramps may not be related to your quitting and I suggest you ask your doctor to do a medical examination to check for possible causes like anemia or thyroid problems.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/19

Hallo Wynand