Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2008/08/20

Stop Smoking

I am desparately looking to stop smoking as it is affectin gmy weight. I am 28 and weigh 41Kg.. I have been told about medicine to stop smoking, is that my solution?? Ihave tried to stop smoking but my boyfriend smokes and my will power just goes down the drain when he is around.

Please could you suggest something??

Hi Sandy
You may benefit from using Zyban or Nicotene replacement therapy - please discuss with your GP as you would need a prescription.

3
Posted by: Sandy | 2008/08/21

Thank you to everyone that replied!!

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Chris | 2008/08/20

Hi Sandy.
I posted a message too yesterday (1803). Last night I started with Zyban. This morning after 2 drags in put it out. Felt extremely nausous. It might be in my head only but hey - if your mind isn' t in it too you might just as well leave it. Good luck

Reply to Chris
Posted by: annie | 2008/08/20

Zyban worked for me. Ask your doc about a prescription. Good luck.

Reply to annie