Posted by: mcomic | 2011-04-28

stop smoke?

my husband is smoking for 15jrs now i want him to stop how can i help him everytime he smokes near me i get headaches and my nose start to burn i cant stand it and we get into a figth each time because i hide his sigarrettes i want to help him but his afraid to stop smoking because he has a smoker''s caugh that doesn''t want to disappear what can i do?

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hey there
Thank you very much for your post. We suggest your husband attends Nicotine Anonymous. This is a free 12 Step Fellowship of men and women who have the desire to quit smoking. You can locate your nearest meeting by visiting their website. Alternatively your husband can be admitted into Harmony where we would treat his nicotine addiction the same as any other chemical dependency. Please feel free to call the clinic on 021 790 7779 for a free assessment with our Clinical Director.
Wishing you love and light
The Harmony Team