Question
Posted by: Kezblonde | 2009/08/27

Stop pill

hi, I have been on the pill since i was 16 and now 24, this passed month feel ill with flu and had teeth problems so stopped the pill cause what was the point spending money is the medication i was taking stopped the pill from working.... this week is when i would usually start my period if on the pill. I dont have them yet, should I be worried, only had sex once this month using a condom. my other question is I want to start the pill again this month, how do i get back onto it, I use Yasmin with the row of white pills.

You would have to tell me when you stopped the Pill and where in your cycle you were.