Question
Posted by: Beebop | 2011/07/12

stop period

Good day doc
on the 01/7 my hubby &  I had unprotected sex. Next day I took the morning after pill as it was my ovulation time. I started my period on 10/07/11. My problem is that 12-14/08 we are going on a romatic week-end, so I am worried that I will be having my period again that time. How can I stop it? And how soon can I use a contraceptive, I''m afraid to go on the injection now in case it causes a long period of bleeding...

If you plan to use the Pill, you can start it now and skip the placebos to skip your next period.

1