Question
Posted by: Me | 2011/02/10

Stop period

What can I use to stop my period for one month apart from contraceptive. For the life of me I can''t remember when was the last date of starting my period. I have a tendancy to bloodclotting so I can not use any contraceptive but I must go for a operation and I don''t want to struggle with my period while I''m in pain after the operation

You can use Provera, starting 10 days before your period is due, but you would have to know when that is.

2

Reply to gynaedoc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Precious | 2014/02/20

What if I'm not sure wth my periods and I'm travelling and i want to stop them immediately?