Posted by: Ng | 2009-03-16

Stop Folic Acid,

I have been told by my gynae that i should stop the folic acid i was taking at 3 months and continue with a normal mult vitamin for pregnant women. Is this fine or should i continue with folic right until the end of my pregnancy?

ost of the pregnancy multivitamins contain folic acid. You do not need extra.

Posted by: Kiki | 2009-03-17

I was also told to stop folic acid at 3 months and my twins are perfectly healthy. In fact, all the woman that i know who were pregnant was told to stop folic acid. I this that it is a common thing but i do not know the medical reasons. You should listen to your gynae cause he knows all the reasons and as i said that my twins are healthy.

Reply to Kiki