Posted by: Lhoza | 2009-04-02

Stop drinking

I kindly want to find out if there is any pills or medication one can take to help them stop drinking.I' m really tired of drinking and want to take my health back coz I' m also HIV positive and thats not good for my health.Please assist.

Dear Lhoza
You can try Antabuse - speak to a doctor about this as you will need a prescription. It is easier to stop if you can join a support group . See also

Posted by: Lhoza | 2009-04-03

thanx a lot, i really want to change my life style now and the drinking is affecting my attendance at work and I' m on probation and things are not looking good and I' m still very young.(27).

Reply to Lhoza
Posted by: Sho | 2009-04-02

How much do you drink?

You can go to your Doc and he can assist you with this, there are stuff you can use, but it might make you ill if you use it and then drink alco

Reply to Sho