Posted by: Paula | 2009-04-10

stop convencional HRT to natural

Hello, I was prescribed ESTROFEM 1mg. Still on the first dosis and already gained weight, my breasts are tremendiusly enlarged, have liquids retention and swollen legs, feet and hands. I feel more depressed than ever. I want to stop and swop to natural systems. Can I do it straigth away? I exercise everyday, brisk walk for 45 to 60 minutes, have an healthy diet, drink in moderation and not smoke. Please help me, because my depressed levels are sky rocketed. Thank you

Expert ImageNatural health

if you have been such a short while on HRT then you can stop the medication. Again it depends on your family history and medical history what the right approach from here. i suggest a consult with a homeopath to treat your symptoms naturally.

Dr Debbie