Question
Posted by: Johan | 2010/03/17

Stool

Dear Doc
It is now a couple of years that my stool is not hard, it''s like baby stool. Sometimes just after I went visiting the loo, I find that I have severe burning. I have read that Probiotics help for bacteria. What could be the reason for my stool always being like this?
Thank you.

Hallo Johan
Send a sample to the lab, you may have and underlying parasitic infection. Other causes may be due to quick movement of food through the bowel, food allergies, diseases like coeliac disease or gluten enteropathy. If the lab sample tests clean, see a gastroenterologist?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/17

Hallo Johan

Reply to cyberdoc