Question
Posted by: Madie | 2009/11/25

stones in bladder

Dr, my 12 yr old male Yorkie had a huge operation on Monday...He was urinating blood on Sunday and after doing sonar and bloods, ect the dr decided to operate...She removed 2 ' stones'  from his bladder, each the size of a cat pellet! They say that they don' t really know the cause, maybe age or his food. He has been eating Eukuneba his whole life....Can I carry on with this or do I need to change his diet? thanx

Dear Madie

Send the stones to Hills. They will cut the stones to determine the cause and advise you on a diet to follow.

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/11/30

Dear Madie

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: MJ | 2009/11/27

Ask your vet. I think Hills make special food for just that reason.

Reply to MJ