Posted by: jules | 2009-03-25

Stomach Ulcers/Hernias

I have a feeling like I have a tablet stuck in my throat, it eventually leads down to a feeling like my chest is tightening [like asthma I would imagine] and I have to keep coughing to release that tightness, and finally under the rib a throbbing ache. If I push the outside of my throat [between the two colar bones in the upper chest] it feels like theres something stuck there - pushing harder and I feel like I want to hurl!! I have a history of hernias and stomack ulcers linked to stress, but its the throat and chest feeling that I am not accustomed to. I am currently under incredible personal stress and take the medication given by the doctor [sorry dont know name of tablets], the tablets which help the pain. He said its all linked as the intestines on the left of my body are also very tender when he pokes and prods around. I use my V-trainer every morning fro 15 minutes and gym 4 days a week - can any of this be aggrevating my symptons.

Dear Jules
This can be caused by esophagus spasm. Are you taking something like an anti-anxiety tablet, if not, you may need to ask him for additional treatment?