Question
Posted by: Dean | 2010/01/22

Stomach trouble

I am a vegatarian and eat fairly well - though slighty below my BMI. I have some digestion issues - i eat at regular times and avoid too much junk. But nothing seems to solid when I get to the toilet. It hasnt let up - usually 2-3 times a day - but its never solid. What can I do to improve my digestion?

Dean

I suggest that you deworm yourself, as the state of our vegetables and salads are poor and being watered with contaminated water. You can purchase D-worm tablets over the counter at any pharmacy. If your condition does not improve, consult your doctor.