Posted by: Suraya | 2011-06-27

Stomach problems

Hello, i have been having a problem with digestion for a week and half now. About 1-2 hours after i eat i get terrible cramps and have to go to the toilet coz i have loose stools. It happens with most things i eat. I am lactose intolerant and avoid milk based products, i also am vegetarian (ovo/lacto) for the past 3 years and have recently had some processed meats. Could this be the problem ? I was born with cholic and always have stomach issues but nothing like this before.

Processed meat is not a healty alternative to meat. Why don't you try white meats like chicken, fish or pork? It is possible that the processed meats are the reason for your digestion problems. Start off with a small portion of white meats until your gets use to meat again.

If the problem does however, persist, I suggest that you consult your doctor for a stool analysis and a possible colonoscopy and gastroscopy.